Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is! My M3 is Carbon Black over Cinnamon leather, SMG transmission. I bought it from the second owner in March bone stock. It just hit 31,000 miles. It's lowered on ST coilovers, which are made by KW in Germany. They're basically v2's, only with preset dampening. It's sitting on Varrstoen 5.5.2 wheels, 19x9.5 et20 front and 19x10.5 et22 rear. Other mods: a Gruppe M stainless muffler (which sounds AMAZING), painted kidney grill surrounds, DEPO LED smoked corners, yellow high beam bowls and fogs, black and white "sticker bombed" trim (love it or hate it), and smoked side markers. I'm probably forgetting a few things here and there, but that's the car in a nutshell. Now onto the pictures!

LOL

Car's also for sale. If you know anybody who might be interested, PM me :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heck yes, I love it!
Thanks! :)

Awesome, it still has that classy appearance. the interior has got to go though. do the trim in carbon fiber. that's more "boss" for lack of a better word than that.
I realize it's a "love it or hate it" kind of thing. But put it this way- Scores of M3s have aftermarket CF; I'm the only one with my trim in the world.

Simply Put........A Thing of Beauty.
:)

love the stance and the interior trim
Thanks! Those are definitely its defining characteristics.

very very sweet m3 you got there man, the stance is amzing
I'm pleased with it as well! Although I'm playing with the idea of spacing out the rear a little more to match the front poke.

Sick vert! Enjoy that beauty in good health
Thanks, I plan on it! :)

looks great
Thanks!

Sticker bomb trim is siiiick. Reminds me of the sharpie Lambo :)
That's where I got the inspiration.
I wanted to have it done in actual sharpie, but I couldn't find anybody good enough and I was scared I'd eff it up. So I settled on this!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.