Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could find a coin-operated/self serve car wash within reasonable distance of the East Meadow area? I need to detail my car and don't have an open hose or driveway. Or if anyone could lend a driveway and hose, that'd be really helpful. I'd be willing to throw in a wash for your car in return. Thanks for your help.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want PM me, I am washing my car tonight at about 645 and youre welcome to use my hose to wash yours.
Thank you, I may take you up on the offer. I'll PM you by 530 if I'll be making it down.

And thanks for the quick responses. I've been searching around, and only finding full-service.

· Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know where I could find a coin-operated/self serve car wash within reasonable distance of the East Meadow area? I need to detail my car and don't have an open hose or driveway. Or if anyone could lend a driveway and hose, that'd be really helpful. I'd be willing to throw in a wash for your car in return. Thanks for your help.

car detailing arlington va
Hi there... sorry for being a bit on the lazy side but I did try searching and the results were endless. lol.

Would someone post the couple of links to all the cool car-washing “toys”? I’m looking for an easy-peasy, semi-quick but fun way to do some driveway washing. Hoping to corral my 9 year old into helping and having some time with him. :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts