Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be stopping in Atherton to visit family over the Thanksgiving holiday for a while on an extended road trip. However, these family members feel that no matter how successful someone my age is or how much money I have, that I should not be driving an expensive luxury sports car but rather a 30 year old sh!tbox. Stupid thinking, I know.

I don't want to cause any animosity or blowups in the family by showing up in my car. Therefore, I was thinking of parking my car in the San Jose airport. Is that a good idea or is there any other place near Atherton that I could park my car for a week or two?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I will be stopping in Atherton to visit family over the Thanksgiving holiday for a while on an extended road trip. However, these family members feel that no matter how successful someone my age is or how much money I have, that I should not be driving an expensive luxury sports car but rather a 30 year old sh!tbox. Stupid thinking, I know.

I don't want to cause any animosity or blowups in the family by showing up in my car. Therefore, I was thinking of parking my car in the San Jose airport. Is that a good idea or is there any other place near Atherton that I could park my car for a week or two?

Thanks!
Palo Alto Municipal Airport would be closer and might have an option.

Perhaps a fellow member here can provide shelter for a fellow enthusiast (MTK?)

Rental Car?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I live in Atherton... I could store it in an empty car alcove if you cant find anywhere else. what type of car or how wide is it?

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be in town from the 21st/22nd - 30th/1st, however I can move it if that is too many days. It is a BMW coupe, I would like to be able to come and go with it if possible, I understand if you feel otherwise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts