Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im starting a car club at school. We need some names and activities to do. We have about 20 members so far. And no we cannot afford to build a race car and such as other people said. What are some ideas? We dont want to only go to cars and coffee every weekend. We hold weekly meetings at school so we need stuff to talk about or to do. Any auto shows in LA area you know of? Thanks

· Banned
6,957 Posts
I'm affraid I cant give you the dopest name since thats already reseved 4 me but we have a car club in germany called "girls & engines" only in german it sounds a bit cooler imo. I kinda like that.

· Registered
67 Posts
What school and what are you taking? Is there a specific study room your group uses? ei: RM351? try 351 Club or Members Only 351.
It's a start.

As for activities contact you local sports car club and find out when the next autocross is. You don't need race cars to go auto crossing as there is a class for just about everything.

· Registered
3,671 Posts
^^ I'm not sure what your budget is, I know you said you can't afford to build a race car, but a budget autocross car could be really cool, plus it would give the chance to learn how to fix things properly and drive correctly so that you don't dump a ton of money and lose the car. Obviously if there is zero money and no access to an auto shop, ignore that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.