Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That was a great review. Some stunning footage, and nice words about the car. I don't think a single person that has reviewed the car has not liked it. Every single media outlet has absolutley raved about this car. Great job once again Koenigsegg.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Simply sensational!! Would love to be in Jethro's shoes on the day he has driven that thing. Thanks for sharing Apex :bow1:

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Dem ford v8s sound gud!
*insert redneck joke here

No but seriously, the looks, the sounds, the performance.... Hands down my favorite super car on the roads.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That was a great review. Some stunning footage, and nice words about the car. I don't think a single person that has reviewed the car has not liked it. Every single media outlet has absolutley raved about this car. Great job once again Koenigsegg.
Chris Harris when reporting for EVO magazine actually wrote a quite negative article about the car..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Chris Harris when reporting for EVO magazine actually wrote a quite negative article about the car..
Most of the negative stuff was about his opinion/ignorance/lack of interest towards the brand, how he didn't want to drive the car... Yet he still gave it a 5 star rating, he praised the ride, the traction, the damping, the steering feel, the driving position, the dashboard, pretty much most of what could be tested objectively on a dusty road.
Taking into account the circumstances and his bias, I'd say that was actually a fairly positive review.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Most of the negative stuff was about his opinion/ignorance/lack of interest towards the brand, how he didn't want to drive the car... Yet he still gave it a 5 star rating, he praised the ride, the traction, the damping, the steering feel, the driving position, the dashboard, pretty much most of what could be tested objectively on a dusty road.
Taking into account the circumstances and his bias, I'd say that was actually a fairly positive review.
This^
The review of the car itself was a positive one, Mr. Harris is just a pawn in the show, his actually opinions are useless, he will say whatever the producers tell him to say. He is paid to drive the cars, while some of the information may represent his true feelings for a car, most of it doesn't. Much like top gear misrepresenting cars, it is however the producers want the cars to be portrayed that will better help ratings and views.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
This starts to sound like the top speed wars in motorcycling between Kawasaki and Suzuki, or the horsepower wars in Japan. I wonder at what point public outcry will call 'enough is enough' and we'll see a break in manufacturers trying to claim top dog in the search for speed.

·
Registered
479 Posts
In a way i would be quite bumed myself if my chance to ride an Agera R would come up during winter time, on winter tires, in Åre, Sweden.. Dont care what Koenigsegg says, the Agera R is not suited for that kind of driving..

It would be fun though!!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
This starts to sound like the top speed wars in motorcycling between Kawasaki and Suzuki, or the horsepower wars in Japan. I wonder at what point public outcry will call 'enough is enough' and we'll see a break in manufacturers trying to claim top dog in the search for speed.
Why would there be a public outcry to stop the search for speed? :lol:

Faster is never fast enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts