Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting in a modest system in my G55. Are car alarms useful or even prevent break ins. I would like to put one in but are thieves quick enough these days that they can get around them.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Are you worried about your car getting stolen? Unless you're in a really bad area I don't think its necessary.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not worried about car being stolen. Worried more about broken windows and stereo being yanked out. Moving to Boston.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
If you have a nice stereo it may be worth it. Or alternatively just install a flashing LED. I'd imagine that would deter most criminals...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Best alarm to get is a 2 way so you know when someone is breaking in if you cant hear the alarm sound. Also add options like glass break sensor, mini siren in the interior and tilt sensor if you have hot wheels. defiantly a back up battery as most thieves will cut battery power to the car in seconds to kill the siren.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Use of alarm is always good and favorable for us . I think Also add options like glass break sensor, mini siren in the interior and tilt sensor if you have hot wheels. defiantly a back up.Often i have used it in axis car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
use of car alarm an attempt to discourage theft of the vehicle itself, its contents, or both. Car alarms work by emitting high-volume sound when the conditions necessary for triggering it are met.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts