Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sunday is captree again except there is going to be a better turnout than usual from what i hear. everybody should come down, its one of the few weekends we have left before snow starts. ill be there around 8am

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i would, i want to, but i fricken get a damn christmas tree...which for some stupid reason will take 2hrs

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Late night update....LiquidVenom, NJ55, myself heading out to Captree tomorrow morning early....anyone of NJ read this be at HMART parking lot in FortLee, Forest Ave @ 6am

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
couple Vettes/Stangs/Camaros/ & other old school muscle, about 10 cars total, we knew it would be a small turn out but we went out anyway to show a family member who's visiting, overall it was great to go for a nice cruise on an early Sunday morning...worse part of the trip was a SPEED BUMP in the middle of CrossBronx that through all electronics for a loop...now getting Increased Emissions-I either blew out a 02 sensor or just one of those things that'll reset itself after a few start ups, will give it another day if not she's going in for service...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
check the exhaust pipe as well, bumps can seperate the welds/connections. or the connector for the o2 sensor came loose(not likely, but possible)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hope the family enjoyed the show down there!

Wow, that's really unfortunate. Yeah, I'd get under there with a flash light and just go through the exhaust and see if something is up.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
i had a fun time going. My father in-law was a big fan of superman bill. he has a 5 series at home which he drives when its too bad out for his camaro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts