Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a couple of my pics printed on canvas. Any recommendations of where to get this done? I've seen a lot of sites, but don't know which one is best. Obviously this isn't "cheap" to do so I'd like to get it done right the first time.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'd recommend looking into some local print shops as well. I just ordered a 17x42 inch panoramic gallery wrap of one of my photos today.

It's definitely not a cheap endeavor but if you're like me and are fortunate to have an absolutely top notch print shop in your backyard, it may be worth researching!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Texelprintstore.com. There are a lot of wonderful print arts. A few weeks ago I ordered watercolor world map canvas there, just breath of fresh air in my gloomy apartment. I think everyone deserves something special :) In fact, there is a very large selection of different products for every taste. I was very pleased with the quality, no delivery delays!

·
Registered
7 Posts
New or used Canon 80D with deploy?

I've decided that the Canon 80D is a good upgrade for me (based in part on reviews like this: https://deployplace.com/blog/how-deployment-tools-save-time/), but what I can't decide is if I should buy a new one or a used one. Obviously buying used would save me money, but I'm a little leery of used cameras just because who knows what they've been put through, you know?

Anyone have experience with buying used cameras good deploy, bad, or otherwise? Also, what places would you recommend for buying used gear? If the deal is good enough, I think used would be the way to go, but again, I don't want to buy junk and get ripped off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts