Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just picked this one up yesterday! 44 Miles on the clock of a Beautiful brand new Supercharged Sport! This one is getting the FULL Kahn Conversion including Interior, Exterior, Guages, Wheels and more :clap:

Just a teaser shot. Will keep you all posted ;)

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Cant wait to see what you guys will do with it. Please keep us updated on the build.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Oh yeah! Can't wait to see the outcome. The Kahn kit is awesome! Especially the interior!

·
Silver Sponsor
81 Posts
More Progress Pictures of the new Sport!!

More surgery pictures!! Many more to follow!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parts are in :)

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA OK OK, here are some progress pictures. The Gauges will be installed later this week. The interior is currently being re-fitted with the Kahn Leather Kit including the Upper Door Panels, Full seat covers, Kahn Steering wheel and a few other goodies.

Well keep the updates coming for you ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ahhh!!! Much Better. First of all thanks for walking us step by step (almost) through the process.

Question about the gauges. Is the picture you show just the face of the gage, or is it an entire component for lack of a better description. They look like my 7 year old cut them out. With that being said, if they are basically cut outs, is it possible to make your own "cut out" face, as long as the pretty pictures are all in the correct spot?

Are the Kahn seats any softer than the stock seats?

Thanks

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh!!! Much Better. First of all thanks for walking us step by step (almost) through the process.

Question about the gauges. Is the picture you show just the face of the gage, or is it an entire component for lack of a better description. They look like my 7 year old cut them out. With that being said, if they are basically cut outs, is it possible to make your own "cut out" face, as long as the pretty pictures are all in the correct spot?

Are the Kahn seats any softer than the stock seats?

Thanks
No problem :)

As far as the guages go, they are actually cut out that way so that the trim bezel holds on to the guage properly. Otherwise it would twist and fall right out. I do not suggest cutting your own face as lining them up and making sure your pictures are correct would be paintstaking and wont end up looking proper. Lets be honest, in a 70+K truck, you really dont want anything cheap or cheasy looking.... :laugh:

The seats, yes they are softer and are offered in a variety of different color choices. You can get them in most any color stitch, finish, color you would like. We have most of them in stock and ready to ship as well...

Hope this helps. We will post up the pictures of the parts in the paint booth later today. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A quick teaser before the truck is delivered back to Land Rover Newport Beach Tomorrow :)

Full shoot to come dont worry :D

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Damn teaser shots. Let's see the completed ride.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so You guys can install the Khan Leather kit on a 2006 RRS?
Absolutely! However we only have the IVORY color interior currently available just like the picture below. Shoot me a PM :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup :) Here is the finished product!

What do you think?

·
Registered
651 Posts
you're gonna get some hater responses here, but it's like... post a pic of YOUR ride(s) and let's be the judge to that as well.

NICELY DONE and thank you for giving us something unique to look at in this vapid world of bone stock or otherwise piece-meal approach to modding.

does the kahn steering wheel retain airbag and heat function? can you please send me a quote? thx again

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not for me, but well executed! The grille should be painted to match though...

Question: does the lower bootlid spoiler affect the view from the rear-view camera?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts