Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add a Bell & Ross to the collection. I currently have a Pam 048, Rolex Sub, and Breitling Blackbird. I want something PVD but cant chose between faces. No matter which face id probably purchase a black alcantara strap from Rob.

BR03-92 Phantom

BR03-92 Carbon

BR03-92 Heritage (i know it says BR01, but its the same thing just smaller)

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
i'm really digging the BR03-92 Heritage

peanut butter letters with peanut butter strap and black stitching would look killer!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
If u get the Heritage I recommend u keep the OEM strap on. I have seen them after a year and the strap ages beautifully in a short time. The oil from your skin does something amazing to that strap.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
The Heritage is very cool with the vintage straps from Rob. I played with different combos of straps from Rob on B&Rs at my AD. One of my favs was the Heritage with the vintage strap. Even the strap that comes with it is very cool and as stated before it patinas well.

·
10,594 Posts
I'm thinking if that were the case, he wouldn't be asking us.

Go with the BR03-92 Heritage, with a custom strap from C.T. or Red12 to match.

When this question is asked everyone gives their personal preference. Oh you should get...Oh no get the...But we are not him so only he can decide for himself. I beleive he does have a favorite. If I had a dollar for everytime someone here asked that knucklehead question, which one should I get? duh...I don't neet to ask, I know what I want. Oh, and for dinner you should get a Peppercorn burger with seasoned curly fries from Chili's.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
dont get the all black one. i had it for not a week, and got rid of it. I could never read the damn thing. id go with the carbon.

are you set on this style watch as well?

·
Registered
20 Posts
When this question is asked everyone gives their personal preference. Oh you should get...Oh no get the...But we are not him so only he can decide for himself. I beleive he does have a favorite. If I had a dollar for everytime someone here asked that knucklehead question, which one should I get? duh...I don't neet to ask, I know what I want. Oh, and for dinner you should get a Peppercorn burger with seasoned curly fries from Chili's.
Dude! That's a little wierd! Did you see me @ Chilis? Tha's exactly what I had, with Bleu cheese and an ice cold Newcastle. Man, they are good!

I think your probably right. But I think a lot of people, me included, care to much about what other people like. So we ask the ?: Which one should I pick?

·
10,594 Posts
Dude! That's a little wierd! Did you see me @ Chilis? Tha's exactly what I had, with Bleu cheese and an ice cold Newcastle. Man, they are good!

I think your probably right. But I think a lot of people, me included, care to much about what other people like. So we ask the ?: Which one should I pick?
I keep forgetting, you guys are all like 17 years old. The older you get you give much less of a fluck what people think.

Order the peppercorn burger, its off menu but they will make it if you ask.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I keep forgetting, you guys are all like 17 years old. The older you get you give much less of a fluck what people think.

Order the peppercorn burger, its off menu but they will make it if you ask.
You know, I think you might be having a hard time comprehending what I wrote, as that is indeed what is sitting in my belly as I type this. I know, it's late. Were you that loud drunk guy that was sitting at the bar at Chilis? The dude was taking pictures of his burger, kinda weird I thought, but whatever.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
dont get the all black one. i had it for not a week, and got rid of it. I could never read the damn thing. id go with the carbon.

are you set on this style watch as well?

Thanks, I really wanted some first hand experience. I was tempted to pick up the phantom, but was worried about reading it. All my watches are pretty much the same round black dial, white writing, silver caseback. Im looking for something a lil differant for under the $3k range. Id really love a PVD Panerai or AP ROO, maybe I should just save my money because im not really "thrilled" about the heritage. Its a great looking watch, and I love the color combo but still iffy about pulling the trigger on this one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts