Luxury4Play.com banner

Can't decide on a color

6K views 41 replies 39 participants last post by  Juicebox 
#1 ·
Hi L4P,

I'm new to this forum and I need your help. I'm in my early twenties and I am about to purchase a gallardo lp560-4. My only question is that I cannot decide on a color. I have narrowed it down to Monterey Blue and Verde Ithica (keep in mind the lambo will be fitted with black wheels and exterior color brake calipers). My concern with MB is that it might be too subtle (even though its a lamborghini). My concern with VI is that it may draw TOO much attention. What should I do? I really like both colors alot.

#6 ·
MB and VI are both out there colors, ive seen both in person and all the MB gallardos and murci's fly off the shelves, but VI doesnt really sell too well so if you are also thinking about resale, get a MB gallardo

#9 ·
mb for sure.

#17 ·
IMO, Lambo has the ability to pull off colors that just won't work on other cars.

You won't see pearl green or pearl orange showing so beautifully on other cars. Blue is quite common on other cars.

Pearl green is one of my fav colors. It's a Lambo and will draw attention no matter what color it is. My only reservation on green is that you may be tired of it or some girls are not into it (if that matters).

So, Blue if you want to play safe. Green if you are out going and want the little exclusivity and flash. Can't go wrong!

#26 ·
Well, here is reality speaking

The MB is ONLY a Murcie color..there is a Blue close to it for the G..but if you want the true MB it is a $8800.00 order option for the G car...as well as the VI..both colors have "close" matches for the G but are of a differnt quialty and shade and cost more..same with Bianco Isis (White)

G cars are a water based computer applied paint in Germany prior to the car shipping for final completion in Italy. The M car is still hand painted/sprayed with a PPG oil base paint approx 12 miles from the factory by an independant source.

There are currently only ONE NEW V and NO MB LP560-4 cars in stock in the USA. If you wish one of those colors/or the close brother color the G comes in it will require you place an order.

If I can help you with the order or a car..let me know.

Roy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.