Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi L4P,

I'm new to this forum and I need your help. I'm in my early twenties and I am about to purchase a gallardo lp560-4. My only question is that I cannot decide on a color. I have narrowed it down to Monterey Blue and Verde Ithica (keep in mind the lambo will be fitted with black wheels and exterior color brake calipers). My concern with MB is that it might be too subtle (even though its a lamborghini). My concern with VI is that it may draw TOO much attention. What should I do? I really like both colors alot.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I'd go with the Monterey Blue; just don't see them as often. That alone I think will make up for "lost attention" compared to the Verde Ithica :)

Also, welcome to the 4 man.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
MB if its a daily driver. VI if its a weekend car (i can't see that bright a colour on a regular basis :lol:)

·
Registered
637 Posts
MB and VI are both out there colors, ive seen both in person and all the MB gallardos and murci's fly off the shelves, but VI doesnt really sell too well so if you are also thinking about resale, get a MB gallardo

·
Registered
315 Posts
rosso vik

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
mb for sure.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Both colors are great in person, so you really can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
IMO, Lambo has the ability to pull off colors that just won't work on other cars.

You won't see pearl green or pearl orange showing so beautifully on other cars. Blue is quite common on other cars.

Pearl green is one of my fav colors. It's a Lambo and will draw attention no matter what color it is. My only reservation on green is that you may be tired of it or some girls are not into it (if that matters).

So, Blue if you want to play safe. Green if you are out going and want the little exclusivity and flash. Can't go wrong!

·
Registered
119 Posts
both colors are great and it doesn't matter what color you choose they both will draw too much attention. its a lambo. verde is my personal choice though

1 - 20 of 42 Posts