Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip down the coast in the Lac with the little lady and the 4 legged bruiser. I love this little town. Super dog friendly, very laid back. Nothing to do but fly a kite, walk on the beach, make a bonfire, read a book, just chilllax...

The Lac

The luggage

The lady

The bruiser

The Lac with Haystack Rock in the background

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know those pictures dont tell the whole story, but I bet you had a very good time. Beautiful, I love those places, we have one here called the Bodega Bay, nothing to do but fly a kite. And doing it in the Lac is just pure class. My dream is to do it in a 64 Lincoln Cont.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
nothing like relaxing on the beach with the lady and you're dog. Lac is fresh to death i bet Travis Barker would love it!

·
Registered
602 Posts
One of my favorite places on earth. I've spent some good times there.

From my friend's backyard:

Another

The 993C2S getting some rest in front of his house:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Your caddy is really nice. I'm sure she treats you great on the highway. Did you get to eat at Ecola Seafood? Some of the freshest seafood i've tasted.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I loved my visit to Cannon Beach. It was an overcast day with the tiniest bit of drizzle. We walked along the beach quoting lines from Goonies. Lol

We happened to visit Astoria too and got to see the "Goonies House", as well as the JJ Astor school where 'Kindergarten Cop' was shot.

Beautiful place. Glad you had a good time.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
i been through there more than a few times.. always good to have a honey by your side....

BTW that Caddy is all Daddy!!!!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Man that looks like a great time. Love the Bruiser picture. I really got to take some time off and get to the West Coast to take in the sites.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Looks fun. Ive always heard great things about the Oregon coastline but you just never see much documented about it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Took a trip down the coast [...]
The Lac with Haystack Rock in the background
Back before I was married I used to have regular work meetings out in San Fran. For one of them I flew into Seattle visited with a couple friends for a couple of days then rented a car and took a drive down the #1 to SF. Once I hit the coast I must have stopped every 20 minutes to take pictures all the way to San Fran. Several pics of Haystack Rock included. Truly incredible scenery. I've got a box of slides from that trip up in the old darkroom and I need to start on the process of digitizing them! Thanks for sharing and motivating my lazy a$$ into doing something about getting that project started.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
That rock... from the GOONIES?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cannon Beach was fun when I lived in Portland. Honestly though, it was always grey skied when I went there and the water was always too cold to go in. Until I moved to San Diego I never realized you could actually go in the ocean. Nevertheless it was a very relaxing, calm place.

And It was a particularly fun going with the NW Ferraris and Lambos Clubs :D: Cannon Beach Meet - 5.5.2007 | Videos | Goldberg Film

BTW this is andrew101010 from F-Chat here, silversurfer I saw your FGT and Tim's M6 at HRE during Gumball. Very sick! Was nice to see some NW guys around again. :)

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Back before I was married I used to have regular work meetings out in San Fran. For one of them I flew into Seattle visited with a couple friends for a couple of days then rented a car and took a drive down the #1 to SF. Once I hit the coast I must have stopped every 20 minutes to take pictures all the way to San Fran. Several pics of Haystack Rock included. Truly incredible scenery. I've got a box of slides from that trip up in the old darkroom and I need to start on the process of digitizing them! Thanks for sharing and motivating my lazy a$$ into doing something about getting that project started.
I know exactly what you mean Jim - I do the same thing and I live here!

RAW - is another bodega bay run in order?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts