Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White C5 and translucent candy blue is what's up! What do you think?

D2FORGED CV2 (mild concave)
Royal Blue Polished / Chrome Lip / Polished Flange
20x10.5 Front :eek:
20x11.5 Rear
Vredestein Vorti Tires
275/30/20
295/30/20

·
Registered
225 Posts
I like it but hate it at the same time... maybe it's a love hate relationship I have with colored wheels. Either way A+ for originality and it does look good.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Ugh.....sorry no

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be perfectly honest I wasn't too keen on the idea until I saw the finished product. Dr. Handsome exactly that! I am completely sure if you saw it on a bright sunny day you'd be very, very impressed with it. But we do appreciate the feedback guys. We do go great lengths to provide custom finishing options with the normal procedure of custom fitments, ideas, engineering and execution. Keep them coming!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love the look but don't like the candy blue. It def makes a statement though. I want to see more 20's on a c5. Really looking at this type of setup on my z06. How much do the rear wheels stick out?

I am thinking of running a 305 or 315 on the rear.

·
Registered
251 Posts
This wheel is gorgeous, BUT the color scheme ruined the concept of the sporty, luxurious look of this wheel, sorry D2 but this ones a Fail. =(

Wish they just left it brushed.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the look but don't like the candy blue. It def makes a statement though. I want to see more 20's on a c5. Really looking at this type of setup on my z06. How much do the rear wheels stick out?

I am thinking of running a 305 or 315 on the rear.
They can stick out as much as you'd want them, or be flush with the fenders. What size would you like to run in the rear considering the wheel setup? You tell us what you want, we make it happen if its possible! Some people will want my ass handed to them for doing this, but check out the Porsche fitment we did a few days ago.

This wheel is gorgeous, BUT the color scheme ruined the concept of the sporty, luxurious look of this wheel, sorry D2 but this ones a Fail. =(

Wish they just left it brushed.
Not gonna agree with you on this one! Simply because the project is not yet finished and blue on white really works for me. But I can appreciate your feedback, we can always make them brushed for your BMW 650 if you'd want ... ;)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice car collection you have as well. How much are you pulling on that 550i now? We could play with some CV2's on it as well! ;)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Dinan claims 510 and 565 in tq. but we'll see. I am planning to take it to the track the last week of September and hopefully get it dyno'd shortly thereafter. Currently rocking some Vossen CV-2's...here is a pic before the drop and exhaust

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not bad numbers at all! But you do need some bigger wheels on it. The BMW F10 eats up the wheel and rubber like there's no tomorrow. And I'm sure you don't want it to affect performance, so some CV3's are in order! ;)

21x9.5 - 22lbs
21x10.5" - 24lbs

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
They are beautiful... My car looks a little better now with the drop but I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to keep the car. I have my eyes on a new M5 as soon as I can get one to test drive.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We'll probably have that exact setup on the new BMW F10 M5 by then so you can get a better view of it. But until then, if you decide to get new shoes, we have cool ideas for the F10 no doubt. Any sound or video clips from it?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
They are beautiful... My car looks a little better now with the drop but I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to keep the car. I have my eyes on a new M5 as soon as I can get one to test drive.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2kx2 We will make sure the wheels clear it without a problem. That's why we make custom forged wheels, you get exactly what you want. Wanna do it?

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
That P car looks sooo awesome! glad i stayed tuned to this thread
Glad you like! With the power of the 550 tuned, why not just make that epic?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts