Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down to The Moon Palace in the Riviera Maya district of Cancún. All inclusive for 6 nights with an oceanfront suite. I'm looking forward to drinks by the beach and some serious chillin'. I'll let you all know how it was. (no this is not an advertisement)

http://www.cntraveler.com/hotels/north-america/mexico/moon-palace-golf-spa-resort-canc-n-cancun-mexico/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_colctrl/par-col1/cn_features_containe/cn_manual_feature_0/cn_image_0.size.moon-palace-golf-spa-resort-canc-n-canc-n-mexico-102285-1.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh the resort is called Moon Palace Cancun. Riviera Maya is a little bit south of Cancun but still pretty damn close. I'd rather not be in a big city in Mexico anyways..

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Eh the resort is called Moon Palace Cancun. Riviera Maya is a little bit south of Cancun but still pretty damn close. I'd rather not be in a big city in Mexico anyways..
i hear ya, Cancun get pretty big waves with under-toe, Riviera Maya has smoother beaches and are few degrees warmer too. Enjoy your trip

·
Registered
160 Posts
Enjoy your trip, one of my favorite areas. Remember Gringos are worth more money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts