Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had a fellow l4p member bring us his car to do a complete service to his gallardo. while it was here i noticed that he had several remotes in the car for his gate and his garage door. i asked him what was going on with all these remotes. he asked me what can i do there is no place for a homelink or other garage door opener. well i told him i could find a way to integrate a garage door opener and he would never see it. he left it my my teams hands and we worked our magic. this is a first for this car. the first one to guess correctly where it is gets a shirt and some l4p stickers!

more pics to come once you guys guess!! good luck!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope you can do a few things like that with the screen but we wanted a stock look and easy access. to do it through the screen takes to long.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Mitch thanks for doing a great job in placing the homelink in my G

Maybe one day I will go on a run with you so you can show me everything you did to the car

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mitch thanks for doing a great job in placing the homelink in my G

Maybe one day I will go on a run with you so you can show me everything you did to the car
no problem anytime!! let me know even on a weekend or whenever we will go for a nice drive and i'll show you what she can really do!!! but i must warn you to bring a change of clothes!! lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
That's nothing... I look what I did with the red center button....

Do I get a shirt too? :lol:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
i new it!! ones i saw the first pic and read it im like it has to be that! i was right lol!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts