Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flyin in to LAS VEGAS 9/9 Thursday afternoon / night. Can any of ya'll pick me up and drop me off strip? Maybe hang around for dinner n partyyyy? only i need pickup.. the 3 girls will have arrived a day early..

thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Flyin in to LAS VEGAS 9/9 Thursday afternoon / night. Can any of ya'll pick me up and drop me off strip? Maybe hang around for dinner n partyyyy? only i need pickup.. the 3 girls will have arrived a day early..

thanks in advance!!!
Lol...need to learn a bit of marketing.

First --> Sex Sells. I have 3 girls coming with me.
After posting photos of each girl in detail you add the small print.
(you are only picking me up)

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, you guys can take the girls afterwards.... im flyin in solo. girls flyin in a day early.. and i actually havent met 2 of the girls yet.. they just using my room.... :whistle: all i know is 2 of them are models? lol

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
WTH, now 4 is your pick up service. Whats next. Come over and cook me dinner?

·
Registered
26 Posts
No Problem

This is not a big deal at all, What hotel are you staying at and what time do you get in. If I'm around I will get you and drop you off.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Lol...need to learn a bit of marketing.

First --> Sex Sells. I have 3 girls coming with me.
After posting photos of each girl in detail you add the small print.
(you are only picking me up)
I think if he would have said that from the get go, there would be a dozen or more replies. :lol:

I'd volunteer if I was in Vegas, but I won't until the end of September, straight the The Palms.. :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
What is everyone doing Saturday Night? Looks like I am flying in on a private jet Saturday, Partying Saturday Night and heading home. :clap: If I feel better first. :bitenails:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
i will fly in to vegas, and pick you up if i get dibs on all 3

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
usually presidential limo las vegas pick me up.. (good service btw).. but since im just flying alone just saying who has a car in the area and wanna go grab dinner or sump.. haha. i get in around 4PM.. heading to monte carlo.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I should be out there on that date. Im driving out from SF. Im driving the Supra out there so will your bags fit? Ill let you know in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Baller: Having a limo/car service pick you up from the airport.
Normal: Cabbing from the airport.
Money savvy: Taking a shuttle from the airport.
No money: Walking from the airport.

Asking L4P for a ride from the airport? I'm not gonna say...

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i dunno bout u but if l4p folks visited the bay and need a ride i'd gladly pick them up if i was avail. just asking who lived in vegas thats all.. anyhow, just booked a car... i hate lines.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
well i dunno bout u but if l4p folks visited the bay and need a ride i'd gladly pick them up if i was avail. just asking who lived in vegas thats all.. anyhow, just booked a car... i hate lines.
lol I guess so, but it's just slightly odd to me that's all. No harm.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Enjoy your visit man, For the record I understood the post and this was really not a big deal, I live on Las Vegas blvd and its really easy to pick people up at our airport. Maybe Its different in big cities but this is just not much of a favor here. There is nothing worse then waiting in cab lines anywhere in Vegas and it's expensive for a shitty ride.

I have actually met a lot of good people helping them get from one hotel to the next as my car is always backed in next to a bunch of girls standing in a cab line.. Love Vegas!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.