51 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
oh, I see... you linked the picture wrong (when I replied I saw the img code but no picture comes up)... but definitely send it over. Post it in my thread so that we don't jack this thread...

·
Registered
31 Posts
ok will do, but can anyone tell me what model vossens these rims are on this RRS! I think i want thesee. are they - VVS-CV1?

StealthRider ,
I have been searching for wheels almost since u posted this thread ,those wheels are my first choice but I have a limited budget for my car upgrade ;I found similar wheels in cheaper price at acealloywheel.com ,check out the convex model ,I am buying it once the 22 inches are available .
The executive model should also fit well on our rover,
Regards .

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Actually I think I got the picture of the Vossen VSS-VC1 from your Thread. I already put down the order with WheelsBoutique! can't wait.
Goodluck getting your set of shoes :)

I'll post up the wheel process as soon as I get the pics! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well, I just found out the VC1 is 1 Piece Monoblocks, a lot of you guys Highly Recommended Forged Rims cause of their higher quality, so let's go shopping again. . .

·
Registered
47 Posts

Go with 22" Overfinch Monobloks. The rims below are 23" Rinspeeds, which look awesome but lack in the quality department (they're cast not forged, so they're really fragile, whereas my Overfinch Monobloks look the same but are forged, lighter, and stronger). Just ask Mark at Overfinch US to paint them black for you.
Nice.....I wasn't aware that Overfinch made the 5 spoke monobloks. Keiphers.....do you have more pics of your ride and rims?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nice.....I wasn't aware that Overfinch made the 5 spoke monobloks. Keiphers.....do you have more pics of your ride and rims?
The Rangie's been with a detailer (and L4P member) all weekend, as she was dirty from a few road trips, so I'll take some pics this afternoon/evening. I'll get a close-up of the rims too. The Overfinch 5-Spoke Monobloks are fairly new though - Overfinch doesn't even have pictures of them mounted on a Sport (they do have pics on a FFRR). I think I'm one of the first to put them on a Sport. They're amazing wheels though, extremely light weight and strong.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Keiphers.....looking forward to seeing the pics :)
The detailer took a few pics before I picked the truck up (too dark by the time I could have taken my own). Anyways, here's what he got (second is me driving away :D):

·
Registered
47 Posts
The rims look awesome Keiphers. These monoblocks are my favorite for the RR sport. I was very disappointed to find out the poor build quality of the Rinspeeds.....many have hair line cracks on the inside of the barrel.....pretty lame for $6k rims. What are the specs on the rims......22"x10"? What's the offset on them? Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
693 Posts
The rims look awesome Keiphers. These monoblocks are my favorite for the RR sport. I was very disappointed to find out the poor build quality of the Rinspeeds.....many have hair line cracks on the inside of the barrel.....pretty lame for $6k rims. What are the specs on the rims......22"x10"? What's the offset on them? Thanks for posting the pics!
They're by far my favorite too! I was actually planning on Rinspeeds until I heard about the quality issues - a member on rangerovers.net recently had one of his 23" Rinspeeds crack. Anyways, the Monobloks are 22" x 10.5", but Overfinch, like many others, won't reveal offsets.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts