Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2006 RRS that some of you have seen on the 4. its the Satin Black RRS. I don't know much about choosing which rims goes best with which car, as well as the dimensions n specs etc. so I need all u experts to help me figure out what rims would look best on my car :D. 22"s are what I'm looking for.

If you can please provide the:

1. Brand name
2. Model
3. Color
4. Picture

at your convenience. Ben wheels' got my back on buying them so no offers please. Thanks guys!:) can't wait to hear what you guys think

·
Registered
51 Posts
buy one of my three sets for sale haha off of my old car. Check my thread- I have 22" HRE, 22" Iforged and 24" custom forged wheels for sale off my 07 sport supercharged...

·
Registered
51 Posts
while kahn's kits and whatnot are decent, their wheels are horrible IMO. Especially considering that they are horrible quality (cast garbage) and priced similar to high quality forged wheels...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Not to get off topic, but you've got my new favorite Range Rover Sport. The last photograph is beautiful.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks so much for the advise guys. what do u guys think of the

Giannelle Santorini in 22"s?

Not to get off topic, but you've got my new favorite Range Rover Sport. The last photograph is beautiful.
which RRS are you talking about? I really love that KHAN one with the middle tone.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
These! Saw them on a guy's RRS that had an Overfinch body kit. Looked perfect, think they were even 23's.

·
Registered
693 Posts

Go with 22" Overfinch Monobloks. The rims below are 23" Rinspeeds, which look awesome but lack in the quality department (they're cast not forged, so they're really fragile, whereas my Overfinch Monobloks look the same but are forged, lighter, and stronger). Just ask Mark at Overfinch US to paint them black for you.

These! Saw them on a guy's RRS that had an Overfinch body kit. Looked perfect, think they were even 23's.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I thought Mansory got the Rinspeed design? It looks like Overfinch made there wheels to the exact same specs. LOL. And I would definitely say the 23" Rinspeed in Satin Black is one of the BEST looking wheels for a sports SUV period.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There is guy selling some sick HRE in the for sale section, check them out.

And yes, stay away from the rinspeeds, we were afraid to try out big brake kit until we got better wheels.

·
Registered
51 Posts
There is guy selling some sick HRE in the for sale section, check them out.

And yes, stay away from the rinspeeds, we were afraid to try out big brake kit until we got better wheels.
That is me :) I don't think you can get anything better than 9 series HRE. They are the rolex of wheels IMO
Here is the ad:
http://www.luxury4play.com/autos-auto-related/66789-three-sets-wheels-sale-my-range-rover-22-iforged-22-hre-24-custom.html

I really don't understand all these people putting absolute junk (ganielle, kahn, etc) on such a car! Stick to quality forged wheels people! Regarding the rinspeeds- yes, they look great, but I know first hand the quality is simply not there (they are cast). Plus, they are discontinued...

Oh, and here is a pic of my range on 24s, they are also for sale :whistle:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The Halo's fell off of the headlights you sent, it must have happened from the shipping process. but I'm getting them fixed with LED halos soon :D

Ps. can u leave me feedback on eBay.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts