Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
there was a few really good camaro's but most of them were terribly modified....

·
Registered
154 Posts
one i always see up and down my street has the ugliest time attack wheels i have seen.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
not sure if it was a photoshop but i seen one pic with a 69 ss hidden headlights grill in it on a 2011 camaro, seemed to be the hottest idea yet!
Your eyes weren't playing tricks on you...

Here's a photo I took at a car meet in metro Detroit... Ken's a great guy to chat with too.

Lingenfelter has many one-off's from the new f-body. He drives this one fairly often, too.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Am I the only person that isn't a fan of the new Camaro?
i kinda liked it when i saw the early spy shots.... but after it came out, i couldnt stand it.

the front grill setup is passable.... but the rear end looks horrendous, and the car is just too tall and heavy, and the interior sucks.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
2nd year? SWEET! I would have to agree but I am a bit biased.

It's selling really well so a lot of people like it. :) And to everyone that says the car is ugly.. do remember it's ugly for you since it is all very subjective. :)

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I think half the camaros there were converted to firebirds.:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did anyone catch the L28 version Lingenfelter had out there??
I could'nt make for the show but I got to see the car run in the Optima Challenge Saturday after the show. Man this car is amazing! They built the car in three weeks, no time for much more than a 30 minute shakeout. Still it came in 9th overall and was the 3rd fastest on the roadcourse. With a proper suspension tune and corner balancing this car is going to shock most Corvetts. It should hit a few Optima events this next year. It is a N/A LS7 (658 RWHP) riding on Pedders suspension, if they had drooped the 20" P Pilots and gone with 305 19"s It would have done much better.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The ZL1 Carbon caught my attention, but not the others really.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is a picture of the Lingenfelter L28 from the Optima Challenge. It really is an amazing car.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts