Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looking for some thoughts, feedback, and criticism on my potential next purchase. Generally I like larger watches, 44-48mm. My last piece was a Hublot King Power. I have been looking at everything from the Magic Gold Ferrari, to any of the flavors of the classic fuision extra thin skeleton (titanium, cermaic, gold), to Panerai, to AP to Rolex. As you can see I have put a few different brands on my list, and I know this particular crowd may be biased towards some of them, just looking forward to peoples thought's and feedback. Max budget is 35k. Of course I would like a piece that will hold it's value relatively well (I know a wish but always a nice bonus).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the same sizes as you so that pretty much rules out Rolex. I think I am the only one on the board who isn't gaga over everything AP makes so my vote is Panerai.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
That is a nice budget. Though I like all the choices shown above, I wonder if you can't get a nice used Richard Mille in that price range? The Forged Carbon ROO listed by HJ is a sweet deal.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I like #3 best

·
Registered
661 Posts
If I wanted a watch that's going to hold value I would get into a ap or a Pam. I vote 8 10 4, in that order.

I'm not a big Hublot fan, but they are all nice watches

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I like number 6 but I am biased because its hublot f1 but a different combo than mine

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
10, love rose gold and it's not too flashy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is a nice budget. Though I like all the choices shown above, I wonder if you can't get a nice used Richard Mille in that price range? The Forged Carbon ROO listed by HJ is a sweet deal.
RM is my absolute dream watch. Would love a RM055 in white, but I don't think I have seen many RM's that low.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Didn't read any replies. Go with number 4. The new 44mm style ROO's are going to be in style for the next 20yrs no doubt. Pick up a brand new one for about 27.5 and sell it in a few yrs for 25grand.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts