Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I headed off to Greenhills mall after work for dinner at Cheesecake Factory.....Parked the GTR next to a California....Needless to say I thought I drove an ugly car....but damn the California from behind looks like bleh! Officially the ugliest Ferrari ever produced.....would so much rather have a 308!

·
Registered
877 Posts
That's what I'm saying. The California is so ugly from behind! Screw that retractable hardtop. No one who buys a Ferrari needs that!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I dunno alot of people i talked to like it,its grown on me considerably.The back i think is the best part to be honest.Retractable hardtop is pimp too especially on a ferrari,stop hating. lol

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i cant think of a single reason why anyone would buy this car, instead of lets say a 458. a used scud, or any number of other fantastic cars for 200k

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i cant think of a single reason why anyone would buy this car, instead of lets say a 458. a used scud, or any number of other fantastic cars for 200k
none of those will be around 200k trust me. and if they are run far far away.

a cali is meant to compete with cars such as a merc sl...and it does a good job at that too. and that is comming from the biggest ferrari hater merc lover-me.

for 200k...the cali is the most unique choice avaliable.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

a cali is meant to compete with cars such as a merc sl...and it does a good job at that too. and that is comming from the biggest ferrari hater merc lover-me.

i dont know about you, but for 200k, Gallardo + TT.

·
Registered
294 Posts
agreed. but the hardtop convertible aspect is just so desirable! what do you guys think if they put two tube rearlights on eachside instead of one?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I really don't like the way it looks. It's a disgrace to its namesake.

·
Registered
557 Posts
agreed. but the hardtop convertible aspect is just so desirable! what do you guys think if they put two tube rearlights on eachside instead of one?
I think that would've looked better than just the single on both sides. It's definitely not the prettiest Ferrari, but still cooler than the majority of vehicles out there.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I drove one yesterday. My Ferrari-driving experience is limited to what I drove yesterday, but it was an excellent ride. Very comfortable and sounded fantastic. I thought it looked fantastic, there was nothing ugly about it.

·
Registered
816 Posts

or just take a 997 Turbo S Cab w/ PDK and centerlocks and be more unique and about twice as fast.

For 200k I am taking a used ANYTHING over a California.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts