Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome collection and a great purchase price. Now, as for trading up a real GTO for this collection — that is a tough one. I hope one day I have to make such a tough decision :). Personally, I think after owning a GTO for even a short while I'd trade up for a collection like this. You can certainly get more use out of these cars, and the replica's would be great fun on the track, where you'd have to be certifiable to run a real GTO hard.

·
Registered
278 Posts
As of friday there were a couple of cars still left for sale. the 1967 275 GTB, the 1963 250 GTL, the '76 512BB, the 2004 575M and the F1 car. The enzo and F50 are pending but not sold yet

·
Registered
310 Posts
You can certainly get more use out of these cars, and the replica's would be great fun on the track, where you'd have to be certifiable to run a real GTO hard.
Nick Mason, former Pink Floyd drummer and car enthusiast, runs his real GTO at certain events. I guess if you have enough money it kind of doesn't matter. At the end of the day they're just cars, expensive cars sure, but still just cars.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah i dont think i would have sold my 250 GTO for that collection. Especially if i was going to sell some of them. They are beautiful cars for sure.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Good GOD! what a collection.

I would sleep in a different car each night just so I could drive it first thing in the morning!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've seen a show, but cant recall the name where Nick talks about his GTO. I'm all for using cars/bikes for what they were made to do, but does there come a time when are car is too valuable/rare to take that chance? I dont know. If I had a GTO it would pain me to just let it sit in the garage, but the thought of possibly wrecking it would also be pretty painful.

Nick Mason, former Pink Floyd drummer and car enthusiast, runs his real GTO at certain events. I guess if you have enough money it kind of doesn't matter. At the end of the day they're just cars, expensive cars sure, but still just cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Digitalopment helps you to increase your ROI while increasing the number of the targeted audience and focus on the requirements and needs of our users. Therefore, our professional skilled team spreads the best possible practices or approaches that help to maximize the rest of affection along with the usability of that design.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts