Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just recently moved out to Calgary from NL and I'm looking to meet some people who are interested in going riding this winter. The resorts around here are kind of pricey compared to out east so it won;t be an every weekend type thing, but I'd like to have some people to go with every now and again.

For that matter, we don't even have to hit the mountains, it would just be cool to meet some people other than my roommates :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
If i have the energy I go to Sunshine.. usually i just get too lazy and go to Nakiska if theres snow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
From Calgary living in Edmonton...in Calgary quite a bit. Not much of a boarder though, been like 3 times and the COP and that's about it. That too after the constant falls feeling a bit discouraged.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm usually out riding every set of days off, I have a seasons pass to Nakiska but I'm almost always out in Golden when we decide to go. I'm in Sylvan Lake but cruising around Calgary a couple times every month.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I haven't checked this thread in a while apparently :lol: but if anyone is still interested in getting together to go riding or grab a beer or whatever just pm me and we'll figure something out date and place wise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts