Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Let me get my 2011 V Coupe back from Hennessey at the end of the month and we can go film some fun videos ;)

I did a freeway roll from about 40-120 and I was driving my gallardo and my cousin was driving my V coupe and the Gallardo won on 2 occasions. The V won on the first one because I was in 4th gear, but the other 2 runs I was in 3rd gear and I let him get the jump on me... He kept up 3rd and 4th but after that I pulled away... Gallardo is 1000lb lighter and pretty much same power... LSA puts down 490-500whp... But after Hennessey is done with it Ill be putting down 650whp... Ill run my V against my G again and see what happens... Then again after the Heffner TT on the G...

clean videos bro!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Let me get my 2011 V Coupe back from Hennessey at the end of the month and we can go film some fun videos ;)

I did a freeway roll from about 40-120 and I was driving my gallardo and my cousin was driving my V coupe and the Gallardo won on 2 occasions. The V won on the first one because I was in 4th gear, but the other 2 runs I was in 3rd gear and I let him get the jump on me... He kept up 3rd and 4th but after that I pulled away... Gallardo is 1000lb lighter and pretty much same power... LSA puts down 490-500whp... But after Hennessey is done with it Ill be putting down 650whp... Ill run my V against my G again and see what happens... Then again after the Heffner TT on the G...

clean videos bro!
Goodness gracious. A Hennessey CTS-V?! :goingcrazy: That'll be a one awesome car. Post up a thread on that when it's finished please!
________
Live Sexy Cams

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.