Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
First of all, congrats on actually putting some thought in to how you shot and edited it.

Second of all, that Caddy did pretty dern good for being the lardo of the bunch and the Lambo with the mods.

Cool stuffs.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Very nice video! The CTS-V did a good job for being a stock machine if you think about it. I really like those. Obviously, my preference is the Gallardo (which is also sweet), but this stock CTS-V held it's one rather respectably for being a product of GM.
________
LIVE SEX

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Let me get my 2011 V Coupe back from Hennessey at the end of the month and we can go film some fun videos ;)

I did a freeway roll from about 40-120 and I was driving my gallardo and my cousin was driving my V coupe and the Gallardo won on 2 occasions. The V won on the first one because I was in 4th gear, but the other 2 runs I was in 3rd gear and I let him get the jump on me... He kept up 3rd and 4th but after that I pulled away... Gallardo is 1000lb lighter and pretty much same power... LSA puts down 490-500whp... But after Hennessey is done with it Ill be putting down 650whp... Ill run my V against my G again and see what happens... Then again after the Heffner TT on the G...

clean videos bro!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Let me get my 2011 V Coupe back from Hennessey at the end of the month and we can go film some fun videos ;)

I did a freeway roll from about 40-120 and I was driving my gallardo and my cousin was driving my V coupe and the Gallardo won on 2 occasions. The V won on the first one because I was in 4th gear, but the other 2 runs I was in 3rd gear and I let him get the jump on me... He kept up 3rd and 4th but after that I pulled away... Gallardo is 1000lb lighter and pretty much same power... LSA puts down 490-500whp... But after Hennessey is done with it Ill be putting down 650whp... Ill run my V against my G again and see what happens... Then again after the Heffner TT on the G...

clean videos bro!
Goodness gracious. A Hennessey CTS-V?! :goingcrazy: That'll be a one awesome car. Post up a thread on that when it's finished please!
________
Live Sexy Cams

1 - 20 of 21 Posts