Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have recommendations in where to stay in Cabo for 2 adults? We are bot in our 30's and do not want a party scene. Is Cancun the better choice? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Stayed at the RIU Palace Cabo a few years back. It was pretty nice, relatively quiet, decent food/restaurants. The younger party crowd tends to end up next door at the RIU sante fe, which you would have access too. I liked that the proximity of the resort was close to Cabo and was only a $10 cab in, technically you could walk in along the beach if you wanted to. Also the water taxis that head over to lands end/lovers beach pull up right in front.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Stayed at the RIU Palace Cabo a few years back. It was pretty nice, relatively quiet, decent food/restaurants. The younger party crowd tends to end up next door at the RIU sante fe, which you would have access too. I liked that the proximity of the resort was close to Cabo and was only a $10 cab in, technically you could walk in along the beach if you wanted to. Also the water taxis that head over to lands end/lovers beach pull up right in front.
Riu "Palace" resorts are a step above the Riu 5 stars. Older people but everything is better.

in Cancan there are 2 Riu palaces, Riu Palace Los Americas and Riu Palace Peninsula. Riu Palace Los Americas is better in every way and so is the beach and location.

check out my videos from Cancun to get an idea of what to expect.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Fiesta Americana is where I've stayed multiple times in Cancun and once in Cabo. I've always had a good time and it's not a party resort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts