Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just finished this C7 Corvette. American muscle with influences of Japanese flare. Lowered the ride height, increased overall stance with Work Meister S1 2P Rims. Also added my own take on bolt on fenders with some other body modifications to get an aggressive design. Ill stop talk now and let the work speak for itself.

Please post you comments on what you like and don't like.

If there are any requests please let me know as well.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Nice work. Is this just photoshop or are you modeling in 3D as well? do you have a DA page or some other place to check out you stuff?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work. Is this just photoshop or are you modeling in 3D as well? do you have a DA page or some other place to check out you stuff?
Hey thanks a lot really appreciate your comment :). This is only photoshopping. Im starting a little solid works but nothing worth showing at the moment. As far as DeviantArt goes I'm in the process of doing up a few more renderings so I can show a variety of my skills. Will keep uploading on L4P to gain feedback.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Not a fan :S?
Negative. It's not the actual work and process of editing that gets me, editing looks pretty good. It's the actual design. Looks like someone just threw a bunch of parts on a corvette that don't fit and weren't made for a corvette, or for a car at all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Negative. It's not the actual work and process of editing that gets me, editing looks pretty good. It's the actual design. Looks like someone just threw a bunch of parts on a corvette that don't fit and weren't made for a corvette, or for a car at all.
I see. i tried to implement my own design with bolt on fenders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts