Luxury4Play.com banner

c63 scratch!!!

6K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  LARRY 
#1 ·
Anyone know who can help me fix this scratch?

See less See more
#13 ·
Actually a similar scratch/dent on my moms white C-class. Someone decided it would be humorous to get too close when parking on the street, and they planted their license plate into her bumper. Have to see who's recommended, and where. We need to get hers fixed too.

Good luck man, beautiful car.

-Markus-

#14 ·
lol yea its a nice car, well it was the first week i had the car and my dad decides to drive it and not park it in all the way in the garage, and then the garage closes and the handle lightly scrapes the bumper, its already been like 6 months since this has happpened, but i dont have the money to fix it cause im still a kid with no paycheck

#19 ·
Man I'm an idiot I didn't read the thread but you looked like a garage door cut. Seen it happen many of times.

#15 ·
At Specialty Car Craft, we can repair the damaged bodywork on your Mercedes-Benz better than anyone in town.

We can have your car driven or brought by flatbed to our facility on La Cienega Blvd. just off the 10 freeway, just minutes from Beverly Hills.

We will give you a great estimate, as discounts are always available for L4P members!

We'll work with any insurance company, if you like, and we'll get your car back to you quickly.

We use the finest paint in the world, and your Mercedes will look brand new.

Please check out our website at Specialty Car Craft or call us at 310-838-5551.

SCC - we love Mercedes Benz!

#21 ·
I'd pm SCC just to see what they are going to charge you before you assume they're going to devour your wallet. And another thing to take into account, you get what you pay for. I doubt it's going to be a major fix, but I wouldn't want to take a beautiful car like that to "joe schmo auto body."

-Markus-

#17 ·
Did you shut the garage door on your car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.