Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought Black Series was only for Coupes :noidea:

A new test mule of a C63 AMG was spotted stretching it's legs on the Nürburgring. It's very hard to tell why, or what this is all about since many things about the car throw me off on the idea of a new Black Series, the biggest would be the extra doors. Plus the fact that the front is a pre-face lift C63, while the back is a post face lift. So not too sure what AMG has in store, but it's sure nice to take a guess.

Let me know what you guys think? C63 BS Sedan or just engineers having some fun?

Source #1
Source #2

· Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@GT-R: So do I. Looks like the previous DTM C63's bumper which some C63 owners added to their current cars. Definitely gives it a sportier look but I just don't get why a 4 door is being tested since the Black is already out, and a Black Series 4 door doesn't make any sense. Although, maybe it could be some sort of testing for this? :D

· Registered
148 Posts
nice! but ive always wanted to know why they put those wierd rims on there. anybody know???????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.