Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

As some of you may know, one of the pictures I shot for ADV1 got published in the December's European Car Magazine. I got the news from ADV1 this past weekend and it honetly felt like I won the lottery. I went out that same day and bought a few copies of the magazine.

Here is the shot of my cousin and myself - He's holding the Cover and I'm holding the actual page of my shot :D

Here is the shot as well on ADV1's site
ADV.1 - ADV10 TrackSpec Gallery

Thank you all for your continued support !

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
I'm glad we had the honor of using it! Thanks for being a badass ADV.1 Photographer for us!!!! And congrats on your first publishing, it was a little surprise for you I had planned, but don't thank me man, we thank you for the shot! : )

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm glad we had the honor of using it! Thanks for being a badass ADV.1 Photographer for us!!!! And congrats on your first publishing, it was a little surprise for you I had planned, but don't thank me man, we thank you for the shot! : )
Thanks bro ! I normally hate surprises....but I honestly couldn't have asked for a better surprise.

On to more shoots as we go from 2010 to 2011 :D

As they say...go hard or go home ... and I am not planning on going home :D

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Big ups to C3, your growth in the northeast is amazing within the last year. We hope to continue to do what we can to help C3 :clap:.

BTW have you posted the pics from Saturday yet, lol.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big ups to C3, your growth in the northeast is amazing within the last year. We hope to continue to do what we can to help C3 :clap:.

BTW have you posted the pics from Saturday yet, lol.
Thanks fellas, you guys have helped me tremendously in my growth and networking capabilities out here in the northeast. I def look forward to continued collaborations with you guys and help each other out in the growth of this fast paced industry.

To answer your question - I am working on the shots as we speak and will be uploading them soon :D

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Thanks bro ! I normally hate surprises....but I honestly couldn't have asked for a better surprise.

On to more shoots as we go from 2010 to 2011 :D

As they say...go hard or go home ... and I am not planning on going home :D
:bow1:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Congrats bro!! Were you at? Haven't seen you at sema???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts