Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do these 9 consonants mean you ask? No its not code, its just some of the coolest German cars ever that happen to inhabit my office :D We took a littttle too long to find a good location and we lost most of our light but all things considered I figured you still wouldn't mind looking.

The famous Pikes Place Market

Doriftooooooo

After some dorifto shenanigans we decided to get some dinner on Alki Beach

The unfvckwithable Mt. Rainier in the background

Once we got to Alki Beach I realized how ridiculous a view it had of the Seattle skyline so again we stopped for more photos.

Anyways, hope you like the shots and if you want to check out all of the photos click here!

·
5,744 Posts
That's some hottness right there. Great pictures.

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
That is awesome. How much HP is that P-car pushing?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Love it. Both of those cars are definitely on my top 10 list.

Never really thought about it, but the CLK DTM is kind of a sleeper. 99% of people would have no idea how expensive, fast, and rare it is. So sick.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love it. Both of those cars are definitely on my top 10 list.

Never really thought about it, but the CLK DTM is kind of a sleeper. 99% of people would have no idea how expensive, fast, and rare it is. So sick.
Bens been driving it the past couple days now and then and you have no idea how many times I have heard "is that a black version" or something like that :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Bens been driving it the past couple days now and then and you have no idea how many times I have heard "is that a black version" or something like that :lol:
You can definitely tell it's special, but you have to be a real car freak to know ;)

You can just tell them it's a CLK63 Black with the AMG wing :lol:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can definitely tell it's special, but you have to be a real car freak to know ;)

You can just tell them it's a CLK63 Black with the AMG wing :lol:
One guy at the shooting range was all like "I like what you did to your benz" and hes like "Thanks, but I cant take credit for that. It came from Mercedes like that." And the guy looked real confused.

·
Registered
936 Posts
One guy at the shooting range was all like "I like what you did to your benz" and hes like "Thanks, but I cant take credit for that. It came from Mercedes like that." And the guy looked real confused.
:D

Sick shot as always Juice, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Great photo's cooper! the 2nd to last is an amazing shot

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
sick pictures cooper! man you're lucky to roll around in a dtm heh

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys Blake wanted to use the DTM as his desktop on this computer so I made him a background and figured I would post it here as well. As of now, we are starting a section on our website that will have all kinds of backgrounds for your computers and phones so I will let you know when that is finished. Here are the first two. Click them for the full 1920x1200 desktop backgrounds!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts