Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you L4P'ers in SoCal. I am looking forward to this coming weekend with hi expectations! I have arrived in California and over the next couple of days I am trying to get my car ready for the weekend.

I will be attending C&C and SCS. Who is coming out? What is the plan for after C&C? Would love to go for a drive with some other great cars!
Maybe check out one of the amazing Sponsors of L4P.

I see a ton posted about stuff last weekend, what about Labor Day?

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Super Car Sunday will be sickkkkk this week!! :clap: See you there. I will be the blonde running all over the place (lambo section)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not a single L4P member said hello this morning at C&C. Will wear my L4P t-shirt tommorow. Hope to meet somebody!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Nice meeting you Christian....Randy you as well although quickly.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I am almost two thirds of the way home. Stopped in Medford Oregon for a few hours of sleep.
It was awesome to meet everyone I met. Randy, Chumpchange, and if my memory serves as I am waking up, Famous Autosports. I think I met 5 or 6 L4P members on Sunday, but it was a total whirlwind and remembering usernames is harder than real names!
What an amazing show! Thanks for saying hello. It needs to be about 4 hours longer so I can get around and check out all the cars! Every time I thought I had seen most everything I saw something else pull in. Or, I would ask someone I was talking to about their ride, and couldn't even find it to look at!

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

I left SCS, picked up my stuff from the hotel, and drove 770 miles at an average speed of 69.4mph. Not bad considering that includes on and off's for gas, the bathroom, and some rolling slow 101 to start the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts