Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in the old whore finally : ) She was good to us but it was just her time...Need something bigger for the kids...

2011 S550 Sport - I know it's not an AMG but damn those things are expensive! Maybe when this lease is up :D Here's the before shots, wheels go on tomorrow...21" Track Specs is all I'm gonna say! Photo shoot on Saturday - should be epic.

Wheel teaser:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
sick.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
An ADV.1 thread with a car not on ADV.1's? What is this world coming too?

Congrats Jordan, my boss has the same car in white as well as a White Bentley Spur. Great cars!

You can send me your CLS if you want!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Cant wait to see how these turn out for personal reasons.... Oh and nice pic of cars :)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Great color choices. Can't wait to see it squat! ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrads looking good!

What's wrong with the seven why the hate?
I almost considered putting a (no hate) tag after my comment. :p
Personally, I think the 7-series is generic looking. It just looks like a stretched 5 series. You would think BMW would want their flagship to offer something different in terms of style. Beyond that, I haven't driven a 7 but I have been a passenger and it's a nice ride, just not my cup of tea and imo this segment is not where BMW is strong anyways.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Looks great! I'm excited to see the wheels for this bad boy! Having the 2011 S63 w/ amg pkg delivered in a couple weeks after back from xmas vacation.

·
Banned
165 Posts
Congrats J, Looks good but you will miss your cls :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Love the w221! Can't wait to see the wheels..

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
An ADV.1 thread with a car not on ADV.1's? What is this world coming too?

Congrats Jordan, my boss has the same car in white as well as a White Bentley Spur. Great cars!

You can send me your CLS if you want!
Thanks Mr. C!
I really like it, especially with the new facelift they just did and the led's - I actually turned down a pre-owned 63 with the old front end for a new 550, probably the gayest automotive move I've done yet - I guess it means I'm getting old lolll :eek:hwell:

CLS is bybyyyy, traded her in at MB, upside down more than the price of a new Ford Focus!

Ah the family life....where you trade hangovers for weight gain and speed for comfort:D
Not a bad ride to pickup the kids from school, enjoy!
You said it Mike - still got some speed at the house though :wink: but definetly traded the hangovers for the weight gain lollll

Great choice in cars still regardless...sooo glad you didnt get a 7 series..hehehehe
Yeah I agree - I like them but I love me a benz!

That interior is amazing...
thanks! very comfortable and has every gadget you can think of - even video out of the nav from factory!

Congrats J, Looks good but you will miss your cls :)
I will, absolutely. This is only a 2 year lease, I've got a newborn and you have to run the backwards baby seats for them until they're about 1 so I figured I'd run this until he's old enough for a normal seat - then it's hello new CLS63 Twin Turbo!

Love the w221! Can't wait to see the wheels..
Installing as we speak, pics by tonight!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts