Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm considering going back to an Iphone. I have not had one since the original iPhone, and have had 2 Blackberry's and now an Android MyTouch 4G since then. My question goes as follow, how happy or unhappy will I be by switching?? Is the iPhone4S really that impressive?? What are some cons to having the 4S over lets say a new Android? I am looking to switching carriers as well from Tmobile to Sprint, any drawbacks??

Thanks Guys!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
here is a chart of how much its changed since then.

as you can see much has changed they also added mms, video recording. try both an android device from sprint I would say the galaxy nexus and try the new iphones and see which you are more comfortable with.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
This is an endless debate. I have had both, I prefer Android. It has much more functionality although the iphone is much easier to use. I have a Droid Bionic and I can launch nukes from my phone :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I left my iPhone 4S for a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and I would NEVER go back, I still love apple but the iPhone was just not for me

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
What is impressive about the iPhone.... someone please tell me. If you like choice in life, or the freedom to breathe on your own then Apple isn't for you just saying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts