Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to bring this to everyone's intention (just in case)

I have been shopping for a SevenFriday P03, there was a recent seller who just sold one for $1200 that I was watching, I emailed him asking if he was an authorized reseller (his listed said yes and warranty card would be stamped when purchased) but his reply back to me was that he had no more SevenFridays, just that one and is not an authorized reseller. I did not bid after that. Auction ended yesterday.

Well it turns out 2 more pop up today
$899 BIN
Sevenfriday New P3 Black Box Paper Low Industrial Serial Number D0030 Collectab | eBay

$.99 Starting bid no reserve
Sevenfriday New P3 Black Box Paper Low Industrial Serial Number D0030 Collectab | eBay

As I look closer, seller for both has 0 feedback and the account in 6 days old. They used the same title, description and pictures as the one that was sold over the weekend. All signs for all 3 listings seem very shady, I would be careful, again just a heads up.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
You should report your finding to eBay. They'll take care of it, most likely.

If you're close to me, I have a BNIB P3-01, from my AD, for a discounted price. I don't want it, but I haven't brought it back yet. He just sent it to me to look at and see if I wanted it. I wanted the P3-02, but I had no idea of how popular they are. and impossible to find for even retail. Just PM me if you're close, I only want to do a FTF deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts