Luxury4Play.com banner

Bullrush Rally - Australia's Ultimate Road Trip

7K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bullrush Rally 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Cameron, organiser and co-founder of the Bullrush Rally. I thought it best to post some information regarding our event here.

I won’t sit here throwing out sales pitches, but I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the event itself, either in this thread or via PM.

BULLRUSH RALLY

Australia's Ultimate Road Trip

5 NIGHTS • 5 DINNERS • 5 PARTIES • EXOTIC DRAG RACING​

Founded on the principle of uniting like minded individuals in a shared pursuit of adventure and unforgettable experiences, the 2015 Bullrush Rally is a 2000km super car road trip down the east coast of Australia.

Over 5 action packed nights, entrants will look forward to driving breathtaking roads with over 30 super cars, building friendships over dinner at some of Australia’s top restaurants, partying at the most exclusive venues, and pitting car against car, driver against driver, in a competitive yet fun environment at the Sydney Dragway.

The Bullrush Rally proudly supports the Starlight Children’s Foundation and will be hosting a charity auction night during the Sydney stopover on the Pontoon vessel in Sydney Harbour.

DATES

1st of September - Surfers Paradise
Palazzo Versace - Vanitas Restaurant - Vie Bar

2nd of September - Hunter Valley
Start line - Chateau Elan - Muse Restaurant - Spike Bar

3rd of September - Sydney
Sydney Dragway - The Star - Pontoon Charity Auction Dinner - Ivy Sunroom

4th of September - Canberra
Sea Cliff Bridge Scenic Drive - Burbury Hotel - The Boathouse By The Lake Restaurant - The Academy Nightclub

5th of September - Melbourne
Crown Promenade - Awards Ceremony - Club 23

First 10 Entrants

Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari California
Lamborghini LP-550
Lamborghini Gallardo
Audi R8
Aston Martin Vanquish
Maserati Gran Turismo
BMW M3
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Bentley Continental GT​

The entry fee for the 2015 Bullrush Rally is $2950 per person (2 people minimum per vehicle) which includes:

• Luxury accommodation at all destinations
  • Dinner and premium beverages at all 5 destinations
  • VIP entertainment including bar tabs at all 5 destinations
  • Participation in the Bullrush Rally Exotic Drag Racing event at Sydney Dragway
  • Luggage transport between destinations
  • Private transport to nightly events
  • Bullrush Rally merchandise package and Media Kit

We require a $900 deposit to secure your place in the event. Entry is based on a first come first serve basis, with a maximum of 40 positions available.

I’m also able to announce that Ceva Logistics are offering all 2015 Bullrush Rally entrants up to 60% off transport costs to and from the start and finish line through their Race and Prestige Transport Division.

bullrushrally.com
facebook.com/bullrushrally
instagram.com/bullrushrally

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.