Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BullFest 2011... SPONSORED BY MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS. BullFest was held on Sunday, May 15th. Despite the rain, 40+ hardcore Lambo enthusiasts participated & had the opportunity to meet legendary Valentino Balboni.
Valentino Balboni is the former chief test driver of Lamborghini.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That one with red rims is FVCKING NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more pics of the group? Looks like it was fun!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think I was the furthest traveler haha. 360 miles each way in the Diablo! Was awesome meeting Balboni and he signed my car and commented on my license plate lol

·
Registered
704 Posts
amazing event!

Joe! you guys didn't show up to the event, thanks for sponsoring it though! It would've been fun for you guys to come out next time!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
James you still have that white Murci? I dint see it in the pics. She is def one of my fav all time Murcis excluding the Monterey Blue in Portland at GR2KX.

It was an awesome event. I had some fun even tho it rained earlier in the day..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome pics! MAC doin it up strong!

·
Registered
292 Posts
It was a great event! Even though it was a bit wet in the AM, the rain actually stayed away. We had a great ride up in NY state, and the roads actually dried up. Overall a great day, and Valentino Balboni was just the icing on the cake...

Another great shot from JT of my car...

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Beautiful car Mike and my fav color.

It was a great event! Even though it was a bit wet in the AM, the rain actually stayed away. We had a great ride up in NY state, and the roads actually dried up. Overall a great day, and Valentino Balboni was just the icing on the cake...

Another great shot from JT of my car...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts