Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Orlando, FL we have our monthly local Cars & Cafe meet put on by Orlando Automotive Club.

This month we were graced with the amazing presence of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport "Sang Bleu" Now for those who aren't familiar with the car, this automobile is a 1 of 1. It is a beautiful machine and I enjoy seeing it every time it makes an appearance(usually only at high end events like Festivals of Speed, etc.)

But none the less...we also cannot forget the Mosler that made it's appearance and the yellow 458 Italia. The Mosler being a very unique and awesome machine in it's own right.

Now without further delay, here are a few photos I took during the event and the link to the full set. Enjoy!

Full Set: Orlando Cars & Cafe 8/28/10

A taste of the set:

Veyron "Sang Bleu"

Mosler

Lamboghini Gallardo Superleggera 570-4

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sick car and great event. I keep meaning to make my way up there, but it sneaks up and I forget. Any of the Florida guys that haven't checked it out definitely should not only amazing cars but amazing people.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sick car and great event. I keep meaning to make my way up there, but it sneaks up and I forget. Any of the Florida guys that haven't checked it out definitely should not only amazing cars but amazing people.
you should def. make it up here next month. I PROMISE you won't regret it and that it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
my god, that bugatti! by far the best edition ever created!!! its a work of art, good to see that it isn't sitting in some garage all the time

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
awesome cars! Those moslers are really something.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks for the sharing pics. I prefer his veyron sang noir to be honest but still a sick car nonetheless.

T

·
Registered
351 Posts
great pics! where do you guys hold the events in orlando? My wifey is from there and we will be back in Orlando the weekend of oct 2

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
damn, im gonna have to make it to one of these.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I swear thats the same bugatti that was bought at stl motorsports, There is a video and photos of it floating around the net, The car was 2.7 mill.

Wont let me embed it i dont know whats going on, here is the url.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhC9ja3yJ0

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Those are some great shots! Especially considering it was done "guerrilla style" with the car just rolling by!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts