Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin around at dealership (online) that apparently regularly has Veyrons. Found this in the pics of one particular model.

Notice it says "MFD by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S France"

Since when were these made in France? Unless I'm misunderstanding something here. Someone plz let me know.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Lookin around at dealership (online) that apparently regularly has Veyrons. Found this in the pics of one particular model.

Notice it says "MFD by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S France"

Since when were these made in France? Unless I'm misunderstanding something here. Someone plz let me know.
Since always. ;)

Yes, Ettore Bugatti is Italian and the veyron has many German made pieces, but the factory for it has always been in France.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow. Didn't know that!! Thanks for the info yo!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
ummm i get it, because its a big fat car you thought it must be American....

lol

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
ummm i get it, because its a big fat car you thought it must be American....

lol
reminds me of the time i wanted a sky redline roadster to soup up bad.
my wife and i go to the saturn dealershp to look at one.....as soon as we see the curbweight my wife goes "damn american companies can fatten anything up even miatas"

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my wife and i go to the saturn dealershp to look at one.....as soon as we see the curbweight my wife goes "damn american companies can fatten anything up even miatas"
Most epic wife quote ever!!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
As much as i know Bugatti makes long way to finish line.

Engine gets manufactured in Germany (VW)
And some other steps... There are video somehwere on internet that shows the precision and skill that is needed to build this beast
But I think the last step is taken in French.
Incredible car, incredible manufacturing

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
lol bla fuzzy math!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Keep her.

·
Registered
21 Posts
....German, French and British! A lot of the components are made here in the UK - that stunning dashboard for example, and the incredible gearbox as well I think.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
....German, French and British! A lot of the components are made here in the UK - that stunning dashboard for example, and the incredible gearbox as well I think.
they buy the transmissions from ricardo.
who makes the dash in UK? i thought that all the interior, leather works, and seats were made in france.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts