Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I saw in london a couple of weeks ago...some veyrons.... the one was the pure sang :O

also one i think blue centenaire and one veyron cabrio...also one sang blue....

of course enzo...koenigsegg and a pagani zonda cinque

pc...sorry for the bad pics but i cant upload the good ones cause of hight resolution

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
I couldn't imagine walking around and seeing nothing but Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Bugatti's, Pagani's, etc all day long. Honestly I think after the first hour of seeing all those cars my eyes would shrivel up and fall out cause I'd be to busy starring at all the cars and I'd forget how to blink :laugh:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I couldn't imagine walking around and seeing nothing but Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Bugatti's, Pagani's, etc all day long. Honestly I think after the first hour of seeing all those cars my eyes would shrivel up and fall out cause I'd be to busy starring at all the cars and I'd forget how to blink :laugh:
:lol: yes something like that..... i was walking and looking at the street for supercars all the time..... after an hour in mayfair in london...you stop noticing bentleys cause they are so common...and you look the koenigsegg, veyron,pagani....

the veyron next to the pagani next to the rolls is outside the Dorchester Hotel....at the other side there was an sls, one 599 fiorano..one drophead and one dbs...and in the opposite site one mclaren slr 722......

pc some more fotos....alfa romeo 8c and dorchester

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts