Luxury4Play.com banner

461 - 480 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same car before the Mansory treatment or did you pick up an SS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRVLOVXNW7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqvKZ90LFak

Seems like it used to be spotted a lot down here back in 2011 and saw people say your cars are/were frequently shipped to France/Monaco and back. Cool stuff regardless
Yep, I spend a ton of time in Europe, especially in Monaco. And my cars often get shipped to and from there. Its the same Bug re-done with the Mansory Vivere package. Its not too hard to find me around Miami:)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Some new arrivals/surfacings in the U.S

Up for Sale at Symbolic Motors in CA, personally hadn't seen this car previous to seeing it advertised for sale, so I would imagine most people haven't seen it. Veyron Grand Sport

This is not the Blanc Noir as previously seen in the country, this is a Vitesse that has recently arrived, I believe it is being called "Whitesse" on instagram

This entered the country and was on display at Volkswagen HQ in Herndon, VA. It was used as a press vehicle, and driven across the country, and now is sitting in O'gara coach for sale.

A rare sight in the U.S, the rarely seen Black Super Sports, with the above seen grey Vitesse, and the final Vitesse to be sold new to the U.S, finished in all Carbon.

Add this to U.S vitesse list- Called the "1 of 1" edition(?) debuted at Pebble Beach

Now for world Veyron news

Tiffany blue Super Sports in China

for sale in Jeddah currently, all black Super Sports very rarely seen as well

Possibly the best for last, a dark blue carbon, with black accents, and orange interior Vitesse for sale in the Japan

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I had a few people asking for a archive website or database, I just have a picture archive I update with the new cars so I thought I would share it. Red/Black is the most common color, so there are a lot of chassis in that combination on the list, some have been repainted, or modified into new cars, but the rest have been verified by VIN's or chassis plates, they are not all the same car. I understand some of the cars have left the country, and some are "press" cars, however with their last known locations being in the U.S I believe it is fair to include them in the list until they surface else where.

Standard Coupes (Updated with Mansory Vivere and Linea Vincero d'oro coupes)

Grand Sport (Probably a handful more out there)

The 7 U.S Supersports - (Possibly an 8thcar that was a preproduction? Not sure if it's still stateside)

Vitesse - (press cars make this section hard, though I try to update it as they leave the country. Black Bess may still be in the country so that can be added here as well)

·
Registered
94 Posts
cool to see that you too are into your Veyrons. I also have pictures of most of the Veyron's and for anyone interested, look up Bugatti Passion | Numéro 1 des recensements de la Bugatti Veyron as they have most if not all of they Veyrons covered. If you need any information about any particular Zonda or McLaren F1, feel free to hit me up as I have a detailed history of all of those as well as over 100 photos of all of the cars.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
This entered the country and was on display at Volkswagen HQ in Herndon, VA. It was used as a press vehicle, and driven across the country, and now is sitting in O'gara coach for sale.

A rare sight in the U.S, the rarely seen Black Super Sports, with the above seen grey Vitesse, and the final Vitesse to be sold new to the U.S, finished in all Carbon.
For clarification, is that trio at O'Gara?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes the three Veyrons are at O'Gara Coach. The Grandsport on the Left is N˚048 (I think... hard to tell from the lighting), The Vitesse in the centre is Pre Production car N˚02, and the Supersport on the Right is N˚037

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sick. Haven't been there in a while. Gonna make a quick visit soon and try not to soil my undergarments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Updated picture list of U.S Vitesse, 4 cars added, and I updated some pictures to show the cars better. The Rembrandt I had thought left the country, but I've heard it stayed, and the U.S spec bumper + side markers seem to indicate it was built for our market.

Edit - As I posted this, pictures surfaced of Black Bess in Dubai wearing official plates, so she has now left our U.S list.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Had to sport the Florida plates in Monaco:) Video by Marchettino!!

You're winning my friend. Off topic but do you just have a 458 and Bugatti for all of your stable? Lol daily driving the 458 to take the miles off the Bugatti? Life goals right there.

461 - 480 of 489 Posts