Luxury4Play.com banner

441 - 460 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very interesting combination, double silver, with black as well, and Sang Noir wheels. Don't think I've seen this one yet. I've got almost every U.S Veyron in a catalog, could this be a modification of an existing chassis?

Edit, found more pictures from the cruise, it's a kit car. Google 2013 Woodward Bugatti and the front is quite far off from real.

The U.S is at roughly 80 Veyrons, give or take +/- 1 or 2 cars for overseas trips, and press cars coming and going. Not counting the possibly new Vitesse that entered the country about 2 weeks ago.
the wheels are from a Chrysler 300 my friend saw it parked and got tons of pictures. I have some close up pictures but can't get this site to let me upload them

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
^ that is the veyron equivalent of a 1998 ford f150 on spinners with a fire paint job....
You stand out in a crowd with a Veyron.
You stand out in the Veyron crowd with that one.
If the link is correct with the paint being modeled after light reflections, I find that kinda neat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
just picked this up two days ago after a 6 month wait

bug.jpg

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Never seen exaust like that on a bug looks great!
Can u plz post a pic of novitec ferrari, I love novitec and everything they do it's amazing, best ferrari tuner out there by far!!

Reactions: TolgaEM
441 - 460 of 489 Posts