Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
i've seen the car a few times locally, unfortunately this guy is under heavy investigation from the Canadian/US and international tax people. Google it ;)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
While everyone should rightfully pay his/her fair share of taxes, it's a shame that the government puts more effort and money into chasing a guy who supported himself, rather than focusing on people who milk the system through fraud on a daily basis. And no, I don't condone tax evasion.

Enjoyed the video. Would be interesting to hear what come of the asset seizure of what the owner left behind.

·
Registered
75 Posts
While everyone should rightfully pay his/her fair share of taxes, it's a shame that the government puts more effort and money into chasing a guy who supported himself, rather than focusing on people who milk the system through fraud on a daily basis. And no, I don't condone tax evasion.

Enjoyed the video. Would be interesting to hear what come of the asset seizure of what the owner left behind.
Agreed. Not to turn this into a political debate but they need to be more concerned about people milking the system, for generations at times.

Awesome video nonetheless!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts