Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/17136858870...em=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Once in a lifetime chance to own a set of AUTHENTIC Bugatti Veyron Rims AND tires.

The owner who I am selling the rims and tires for bought a brand new set of SANG NOIR rims less then a 1,000 miles after owning the car. These were taken off at almost new condition.

You cannot buy these rims anywhere else in the world. The manufacturer will not sell these to any NON Bugatti Veyron owner.

Even if you are a veyron owner they still have a hefty price tag of -£75,000($105,000USD) for the rim and tire package from the factory.

Get this like new set for lee then HALF of the price.

Shipping and insurance on this rim and tire set is included in the sale.

Serious inquiries from buyers only please call 4 8 0 - 443 - O 6 93 and ask for Aaron.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Wheels...or a new car. Tough choice really.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Will they fit my 94 ford ranger? PM me if so.

I mean the car costs close to $2,000,000. So the price for a new set of wheels is 5-7% of the car's worth. Look at the price for a new set of wheels from Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, about the same % wise. But still, $30,000 for a used set of wheels and tires, I'm not sure many Veyron owners even check ebay for used parts lol

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'm confused about the EB110 description. I have seen 2 different types of wheels come standard on EB110s, but neither of them look like these. Are you simply trying to say they would be a direct fit for an EB110?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'm confused about the EB110 description. I have seen 2 different types of wheels come standard on EB110s, but neither of them look like these. Are you simply trying to say they would be a direct fit for an EB110?
What I'm confused about is the EB110 part. Isn't the EB110 the car made in the 1990s? Veyron would be EB 18.4 or 16.4?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts