Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plenty of stories of people being dicks (scuse the pun) around other people's exotics. Like that chav in the UK standing on the bonnet of a 650s.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
There's a special place in Hell for people who do this stuff.
I'll never forget when my family member's brand new, black E63 AMG got keyed and needed a FULL repaint a couple days after delivery.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It's all part of a prank, the video has yet to be uploaded, but it's not an act of vandalism. Someone just took the photo out of context.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Who do they keep borrowing this veyron from?

·
Registered
553 Posts
The owner knows who draw that d*ck and he is not pressing any charges
maybe it was his ex :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's all part of a prank, the video has yet to be uploaded, but it's not an act of vandalism. Someone just took the photo out of context.
these "prank videos" couldn't be further from funny. They're not only obviously staged, but they simply provide no comedic value whatsoever to anyone with the brains to realize it.....that vitali (sp) dude takes the cake, what a lame that dude is.

I understand for these videos they even get the owners permission, which is even less of a prank, and even less funny than it originally was.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
these "prank videos" couldn't be further from funny. They're not only obviously staged, but they simply provide no comedic value whatsoever to anyone with the brains to realize it.....that vitali (sp) dude takes the cake, what a lame that dude is.

I understand for these videos they even get the owners permission, which is even less of a prank, and even less funny than it originally was.

Ya, I watched this Vitaly guy and he isn't that funny, just ballsy. However, according to socialblade.com he makes $157.3K - $1.3M per year. Can't knock the hustle.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ya, I watched this Vitaly guy and he isn't that funny, just ballsy. However, according to socialblade.com he makes $157.3K - $1.3M per year. Can't knock the hustle.
The Jackass crew also makes loads of money for doing stupid stuff, but would you want to do that? lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts