Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I turned 18 and thought there is no better way to make use of my age than by joining the L4P community.

Recently (past week and a half) made two separate trips out to LA the first trip I was walking down Rodeo Dr. and spotted this beautiful bugatti so I decided to snap a few shots. Sorry if this is a re-post so to prevent that I will start by saying that this is my first started thread so I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Joe and I live in Metro Detroit, I have been a visitor on this website for over a year and a half now constantly on the site reading up in almost every category listed.

Finally the pics. Not the greatest just using a point and shoot Nikon coolpix that fits well in my pocket while traveling.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that's what the guys on my long time camaro forum (mifbody) said. I didn't realize she was in the picture until way after the fact. Too bad I can't shop her out, oh well

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That's one unique Veyron. Love how the owner put the spoiler up! Lol. Welcome to the 4 and happy birthday!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Welcome Joe, nice pics :)

Bijan is a man of style, its not just his cars, i love his whole vibe.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
LOVE THE CAR - I'm not sold on Bijan though - what are with his billboards coming off the 405 onto Santa Monica Blvd - who displays the price of their cars on billboards? And who pays that much for a veyron?

·
Registered
847 Posts
It is Bijan's, back in 2001 I helped broker the deal on his bright yellow bentley convertable to Jamie Foxx. He has some really nice cars!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
lol i always se a buggati there when I visit but its usually a different color
cool pics thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys! Yea I noticed the billboard off of Santa Monica when I was out there last friday. I like the crazy ghost paint job on the hood that you can't see from the pictures but it's like a guy with dreadlocks.

This bijan I MUST MEET!!!! I thought about going in the store and asking about it but then i realized how poorly dressed I was having no intent to be on rodeo that day at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts