Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
If I were a college student or didn't need my income I would be all over this.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i applied for it earlier this week... seems like a cooler opportunity, but of course BMW laughed at me when i gave them my resume that had a 3.4 GPA. I was told they only interview 3.5 and up

I got shafted because I am a senior and already took the hard classes. the person who got the position is a sophomore that has barely started engineering classes... FML

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i applied for it earlier this week... seems like a cooler opportunity, but of course BMW laughed at me when i gave them my resume that had a 3.4 GPA. I was told they only interview 3.5 and up

I got shafted because I am a senior and already took the hard classes. the person who got the position is a sophomore that has barely started engineering classes... FML
... that sucks

Well i applied for this position why not right? However not sure if ill go there because GE energy seems very interested in me.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
... that sucks

Well i applied for this position why not right? However not sure if ill go there because GE energy seems very interested in me.
I already got denied for this position...

I got an offer from GE energy, but i took Bosch. I don't know why, GE has a nicer program

·
Registered
897 Posts
Would love to but live on Long Island NY

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ahh the days of applying for jobs. I do not miss them (and it's only been a year) haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts