Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new appreciator of cigars; occasionally enjoying a refined gentleman's smoke.

I was in the market for a nice torch, and a friend pointed me towards the Bugatti lighter shown here.

Frustrated that I could not find many pictures or details about the lighter, I made this quick "ad" for it, mostly out of amusement, but also because I really really dig the design. I only wasted about an hour of my life on this, but I still welcome any and all comments one might wish to offer.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
damn dude very cool vid. 5DII or 7D or similar?

·
Registered
951 Posts
all i remembered after watching this vid was on our trip down to FL "how the eff do you make a video on a lighter.... this is how .... oo damn that's sick!! " hahaha

good stuff Mr.Crane.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
You did that? It feels like the guys at Bugatti should fire their marketing team and just hire you - it was a great video and got me wanting to buy it, haha.

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
OH snap I just realized that YOU made the video. The video was amazing, the comment before was the lighter to me didnt seem too special

great fvcking job

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha thanks, its all good.

For some reason I really dig the lighter. I like the industrial design, clean lines, visible hardware, the contrast of the metals.

I'm sure there are better looking lighters, and I didn't make this one, so bash all you want :)

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
insane! You should email that to the company and see what they say!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts