Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im headed there for a few days next weekend.
Any recommendations? Any car hot spots?
Cheers

·
Registered
886 Posts
Car hot spots aren't really existent there ;)

Be sure to check out the area around the harbor (Puerto Madero), a lot of typical tango dancers are in San Telmo, La Boca is a very beautiful part of the city famous for its colorful houses and also the birthplace of tango...
For shopping and sightseeing, I can recommend Avenida Corrientes, Avenida de Mayo, the Obelisc on the Avenida Nueve de Julio (widest road on earth)... check them out! You could also visit a polo game, the luxury brand "La Martina" has it's roots in argentinian polo ;)

Where are you stayin? We have an appartement in Recoleta...

Oh, nearly forgot to tell: You really have to get an Assado while you there. It's basically a BBQ, just better with high quality meat ;)

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some fancy hotel. I don't even know yet haha
And I'll put your message on my iPhone, thanks again.

·
Registered
886 Posts
do so! it's been a while I've been there, would love to see the changes! should have been going in a month, but didn't get the time off from my gov. service, so it's only my parents who go =/

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's pretty nice here. The food is great, the people drive like its a touring car championship, meet up with some friends here.. crime wise.. ive seen a few failed attempts to steal purses and someone not to far from us was stabbed to death. It's as safe as any other city... really nice place. I do enjoy how dinner starts at 11PM and when you sit down to eat, you are sitting for 2 or more hours.. it's pretty laid back id say.. plus there is so much wine to go around that everyones happy.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i'm in buenos aires right now... where did you see those failed attempts? Some dude tried to mug me two weeks ago, unfortunately for him I sprint faster ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts