Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the obvious is tourneau, but are there any other stores worth checking out while we are in the city?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Up and down 5th there are several boutiques within a 3 block radius, including several of Swatch Group's brands, Breitling, Cartier, and Rolex. Panerai is also over one on Madison. All midtown, 58-52nd Streets.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Go to the Tourneau store on Mad Ave. It's a much nicer store than the Time Machine, although it's smaller

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was a good time and i found a timepiece i have been looking for but refused to pay full retail and NYC tax. it was a pam zero..

·
Registered
121 Posts
:) I did this exact same thing 2 weeks ago, flying to NY again next weekend and will do it yet again! Torneau is a pain and the sales people i found to be very....clueless. At least the one in NY, the ATL branch ive had great luck with.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
:) I did this exact same thing 2 weeks ago, flying to NY again next weekend and will do it yet again! Torneau is a pain and the sales people i found to be very....clueless. At least the one in NY, the ATL branch ive had great luck with.
Torneau in Vegas, Most the sales people are kinda rude or pushy. I wonder where in NY The Watch Collector is, he seems like a cool guy.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Torneau in Vegas, Most the sales people are kinda rude or pushy. I wonder where in NY The Watch Collector is, he seems like a cool guy.
I looked them up once, IIRC they are in Staten Island

·
Registered
469 Posts
David Hong in the Mad Ave Tourneau is great. A real WIS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts